Welcome to Wilburton Church of England Primary School's website.
Thank you for visiting our website and wanting to find out more about our school. We are a small, very friendly, "Good" school serving the community of Wilburton in Cambridgeshire. We pride ourselves on the strength of our relationships between our wonderful children, our caring staff, our supportive parents and families, dedicated governors and an interested, engaged local community. As a result, our school is a calm, happy and productive place to learn where children achieve well. Our school values are Love, Wellbeing and Excellence and they underpin daily life and lessons at our school, and these are reflected in how we structure our school day. Our school strives to strenghten the connection between children from different backgrounds and different ages, and between children and the local community, past and present. It's my privilege to work with such a committed staff team who always focus on 'whole child' development.
Things important to me include:
- School should be fun and every child should feel like they are known as individuals and they are valued and listened to;
- Music, the arts and learning through play;
- Outdoor learning and Forest School;
- Children becoming more independent in the strategies that help them to overcome barriers and difficulties;
- A clear framework of expectations for children but flexibility on an individual level where it's needed.
If you don't already know the school, it would be my pleasure to welcome you and show you around. Please explore the rest of our website to find out more about us.